Now Hiring: Sales Support and Technical Support Agent
News and Bulletins
Alpha Communications is seeking a tech-savvy professional with sales skills who can fulfill our dual Sales Support and Technical Support role at our office in Farmingdale NY. We will train the hired individual in all electronic and computer systems as appropriate.
- Experience in (or knowledge of) basic low-voltage electric wiring.
- Ability to read and understand basic wiring diagrams.
- Proficient with computers and various software suites.
- Must be highly motivated and organized.
- A self-starter who thrives on learning and growing with our company.
- Excellent people skills to drive successful sales and support phone calls.
- Must be a dependable, reliable resource who supports our team.
- Professional communication skills to provide customers with the technical solutions they need.
Job Duties & Responsibilities.
- Handle incoming technical and sales calls.
- Design systems based on customer specifications and provide quotations.
- Process incoming purchase orders.
- Must be able to work on-site during our office hours of Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Benefits of Joining the Alpha Communications Team
- Full Medical Healthcare Coverage (After 6 months).
- 2 Weeks Earned Paid Vacation Days.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include your attached resume and salary requirements. We will respond as soon possible with details on our interview process.